The digital events platform built to manage large events with diverse specifications. Hypersay Events offers solutions for global events spanning different time zones and days, multiple streams, live translation in various languages, sign language, in-chat translations and the socially engaging Front Rows for guests. Your event, your way.
Why work with us
Trust is essential. From learning the platform to setting up your event and supervising the live event itself, we offer stellar support for your team all along the way. Just to be sure that everything runs smoothly and you are making the best of our platform, we offer several layers of support:
- free onboarding, demos & training
- free advisory services on how to best set up the event to match your expectations
- free coordination with your other teams or vendors (audio/video team, translators, etc.)
- dedicated support services during the live event
In a globalised world where companies large and small need to run events stretching across time-zones, language support is often an afterthought due to its costs and perceived complexity. Through a combination of smart technology and excellent partner agencies, we can offer all of these types of language support:
- live captioning (manual or automatic)
- AI live subtitle translations (120+ languages)
- interpretation (separate audio channels)
- sign language (opt-in SL support)
We believe that the industry standard of establishing pricing based on the number of registrants is unfair to event organisers. This results in 40% to 60% overcharging. Our pricing is based on "actual attendees", i.e. attendees that actually attended your live event. You don't pay for unused tickets. You will pay less using Hypersay Events. Starting at £0.50 / attendee.
See our pricing
The social nature of online events is often overlooked. After all organising a sound agenda and making sure speakers know what they’re doing is already difficult enough: the attendee engagement becomes an afterthought. Not with Hypersay Events, though. We’ve built the platform in such a way as to empower attendees to engage with each-other, explore and discover without the need to rely on event organisers. Besides in-chat mentions, emojis and translations, we’ve made it an industry-first to allow attendees to create ad-hoc watch-parties to enjoy the event from the comfort of a small social bubble. Introducing FrontRows, an entirely new way to enjoy digital events.
See FrontRow presentation video
Rich features & Integrations
Digital events rely on many inter-connected systems to work together well at scale. We have developed a end-to-end solution for hosting digital events with 50+ built-in features. However, we recognise that sometimes other custom tech setups are necessary: you can easily extend Hypersay Events by connecting with thousands of other solutions in 3 different ways:
- through Zapier you can connect Hypersay Events with apps such as Eventbrite, Google Spreadsheet or Shopify. See the Zapier page here.
- direct API that you can use to develop any custom integration, e.g. with your very own website or registration page. See API documentation here.
- we can even integrate Hypersay Events in your own custom environment, e.g. inside your app or website. Contact us here